Monday, February 9, 2009

Made it back!



Well I made it back despite snow, delays, long queues and basic chaos in the airports.


The show is the largest Toy Fair in the world, Although it was a little smaller this year than previous years, there was still plenty to 'oodle' at.

We had a successful show, have arranged a few new lines for the website, I cant reveal all at the moment but as the new ranges are confirmed I'll put the information up here.

I did get to look meet with our regular suppliers and managed to take a few (bad) photos) Over the next few days I'll add them to the blog....so keep checking back!

After looking at thousands of models I only managed to com back with one (see below), It is a limited edition IXO Subaru, only 350 made and was only given out at the show.....think this one will go into my personal collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment