Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nurnberg Report...Autoart

So I just had a quick look around the Autoart stand, I had so much to do and see that I could not spend too much time there which was a shame as Autoart are one of my favourite ranges. I wanted to see what was coming in 2009. There was not a huge amount of new stuff but will wait and see what happens.


They had the elusive Bugatti Veyron 1/12 on display, this was the model that stood out for me at the 2008 show but despite begging and pleading I was unable to get any during 2008, hopefully they will come into stock in 2009. Think they may be a little cheaper than last year because of the exchange rate.

The also had the Porsche 911 GT3RS 1/12th on display. No information on availability but hopefully sometime in 2009.
<BR>
There was a Aston Martin DBR9 in gulf colours, this is going to make a great addition to the ever popular DBR9 range. Looked great in the Gulf colours, probably my favourite so far.

As always with Autoart I'm sure there will be plenty of new models out during the year. I have a shipment of new stock arriving in next week, so check the website to see what arrives in!

No comments:

Post a Comment