Monday, March 1, 2010

Nurnberg Update Part 1

Well it's been a busy start to the year so I'm only getting around to reporting about Nurnberg now.


As always the show was spectacular, maybe a little smaller but still a good vibe and very busy. I had even less time this year to take photos so I only have a few to show.

First off is CMC. They have a few nice models coming during the year, the M-083 Bugatti Typ 57 will be fantastic and I look forward to seeing the finished version.

The other model of note from CMC will be their Ferrari Transporter. I expected this model to retail for 600 to 700 Euro but it will be about 559 Euro which is fantastic as it is going to be beautiful model. I have attached a photo of the prototype to give you an Idea of how it will look (ignore the 'no photography sign in the corner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment