Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trucks Of Ireland STL Logistics


This is the latest model to be released in the range, it just arrived into the warehouse today (20/01/2009). This Model is also produce by Lion Toys and is Limited and certified to only 300 pieces worldwide!

I went over to the factory in Holland to see this model being produced, unfortunately I left my camera in the hotel so I have no photos, but it was a a great experience, watch everything happening from the die cast injection moulding to the painstaking pad printing and air brushing.

The trip gave my an idea of how much work goes into getting the detail right. It has also given me some Ideas for future models, so keep an eye on the blog to see what is coming.

Again we were very happy with the finished result, the model is available in our shop for only €99.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment